Ironman

Ironman

Saturday, September 30, 2017

Like a kidney stone, Sept has passed.

September was not a good month for me. I had to have some emergency surgery to remove my appendix at the end of August which then carried over into September. So there was minimal training in the month. While I was down, I did get my bike over to get tuned up and did some research on coaching, coaching plans and winter training. When I was able to get back at it, I felt like I had not worked out in years, very tough. Now that I am back on a somewhat regular training schedule I feel much better physically as well as mentally.

One thing I have done is to work on my nutrition. I have really cut down on the soda and improved overall food quality. So that is a plus.

For the month I had the following results.

Swim: 2275 yards.
Run:29.5 miles
Bike:12.5 miles


No comments: